Julie's Venetian Courtesan

Who doesn't want to be a Dangerous Beauty?

Friday, June 24, 2005

Photo Shoot

Okay, since my green dress had the benefit of a final photoshoot on its page, I figured the orange deserved the same honor. I loved some of the pics from our day in Roanoke, but all of them featured me either without complete jewelry, or in glasses. That just won't do. I let my husband, um, I mean photographer, pose me how he wished.

This is our best attempt at copying a vecellio woodcut (lets ignore the fact that I'm way shorter--perhaps she was cheating with chopines?):






And me trying to look engrossed in playing "my"(aka rented) new ren guitar, much like the girl in this pic.





Ah, and lastly, my feasting pictures. I couldn't resist the grapes:



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Julie! Absoultely gorgeous. That color looks smashing on you. Good job!!
Lydia

10:59 PM  
Blogger Julebug said...

Thank you most kindly!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

oh very nice! well done adam!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Julebug said...

Thank you very much, Miss Light! And good luck to you in your costuming!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Eternal Apprentice said...

Outstanding! I have been quite pleasantly wandering through your site and I am amazed at all I have found here. So few spend any time on male costuming, it warms my heart to see someone devoting electrons to it. And, my wife is looking to do Venetian as a compliment to my own... no wait, that's backwards, I'm doing Italian because she's doing... whatever. At any rate, I'm steering her here to take a look-see.

Your dress is lovely! Keep up the good work!
-Scott

5:28 AM  
Blogger Oihane said...

awesome work! :)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home